CLEAN/Amazing 3 story Lakefront - 6 Bedroom/3 Bath, Sleeps 16!Lakeville
Come enjoy all of the luxury and beauty this recently renovated lakefront provides!! This spacious, modern 6-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental home in Lakeville, comfortably sleeps 16, and with 3 levels of living area, everyone has their own space. The waterfront property sits on an oversized lot with plenty of parking. The backyard features a beautiful canopy of trees providing ample shade on those warm summer days, a large fire-pit for making S’mores with the family, and steps down to the private dock which provides spectacular views of the surrounding area. Enjoy the comfortable amenities and easy access to natural attractions, local shops, and restaurants for an exciting vacation with something for everyone! Fish, swim and park your boat or other lake toys on the private dock, just a short ride from the Caffrey public launch.
Enter this 3-story, fully renovated home through its main entrance on the 2nd-floor. Step inside the well-appointed open living space where comfortable sectional surrounds a large flat screen cable TV. The living room opens freely into the dining room featuring an oversized table to sit your entire group right next to the kitchen with stainless steel appliances. There is a large granite counter with an opening into the dining room and a breakfast nook with stools. Walk through the 12 foot custom built sliding glass door onto a beautiful deck. The 2nd floor also features a large queen bedroom and a full bath.
Head upstairs to the 3rd floor with 3 bedrooms and a full bath. Two bedrooms on the 3rd floor feature queen size beds, shiplap hardwood floors and tongue and groove wood walls and ceilings facing the lake. There is also a Bunk room that has 5 twin beds.
The lower level features 2 bedrooms with queen beds, a full bath, the laundry room, and a large, open area with a foosball table, a dart board, bean bag chairs, and a large flat screen TV. Perfect for the kids to watch a movie or connect their game system, giving the adults some time to relax and unwind. On this floor you can walk through the mudroom and down to the lake..
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, linens, blankets, and bath towels (please bring your own beach towels) , heating and central air-conditioning, WiFi, 2 flat screen cable TV's, 1 guest kayak, extremely large driveway parking for cars or truck and boat trailers.
- Enjoy a deck right off the dining room overlooking the lake and the covered outdoor patio in the front of the home
- Firepit area that leads to a private dock down near the lake
- Great Lakeville location- Lakefront property that provides easy access to the surrounding outdoor recreation and town attractions. A easy 5 mile drive to the local supermarket (IGA), CVS, Liquor Store, Beer Distributor, and Wallenpaupack Sports for fishing equipment, licenses, bait, etc.
- Max of two boats on dock. Boats should not exceed 22'.
- Must be at least 23 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- No smoking
- NO PETS ALLOWED (we aim to have a pet dander free house)
- Cooking basics
- Garden or backyard
- Free parking
- Family friendly
- Coffee maker
- Bbq area
- Dishes and silverware
- Laptop friendly
- First aid kit
- Path to entrance lit at night
- Patio or balcony
- Carbon monoxide detector
- 24hr checkin
- Private living room
- Smoke detector
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Hot water
- Bed linens
- Wireless internet
- Private entrance
Please fill out your contact details.⬅ Back to the listing details
Please review the payment plan and enter your credit card details to secure your reservation.
⬅ Back to the guest form